Saturday, January 21, 2017

My Harry Potter Life Book Tag

I always love watching my favorite BookTubers doing book tags and, now that I have a blog, I want to join in the fun! And what better way to have my first book tag be Harry Potter related! *drool*

This book tag was originally created by The Writing Hufflepuff, but I initially found this tag at Escape Life In The Pages.

Here we go!

HOW IT WORKS
Pick four books to predict your future and follow the instructions for each question.
MY FOUR BOOKS
  1. The Way of Kings
  2. Name of the Wind
  3. Star Wars: The Truce at Bakura
  4. Stars Above

1. YOUR WAND- Open book 1 to a random page. The first noun you see will be what your wand is made of.
My goodness, my first noun is a Horneater O.O (If you haven't read the book, that's a race of people that live in the mountains). Things are getting a little blood-thirsty already!
2. YOUR PET- Does book 2 have animals? One of those animals will now be your pet. If the book doesn’t have any animals, then I’m sorry but your pet-less. 
It's been a while since I've read Name of the Wind, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't have any pets :( Sad day.
3. YOUR HOGWARTS HOUSE- Open book 3 at a random page. Whatever House you’d think the character’s name you first see belongs to, is your House (woah that’s a weird sentence, hope that made sense).
HAHAHAHA! I got Governor Nereus, the Imperial governor of Bakura. He'll be a perfect fit in Slytherin XD I guess it was meant to be since Pottermore also sorted me into Slytherin <3
4. MAKE YOUR GOLDEN TRIO COMPLETE- Open book 4 at a random page. The first two names will be your best friends and complete your squad. If there’s only one name at said page, open another random page.
Awww, I got Winter and Jacin :) Can't go wrong with those two!
5. YOUR HEAD OF HOUSE- Open book 1 at a random page. The first name you’ll see will be your Head of House.
Jasnah would be an awesome Head of House! She's intelligent, cunning, and doesn't take crap from anyone :)
6. YOUR ‘DRACO MALFOY’- Naturally you’ll need your arch nemesis/school rival. Open book 2 at a random page, the first name you’ll see will be your enemy.
I got Ben :( I don't want Ben for an enemy - he knows the name of the wind!
7. YOUR PATRONUS- Open book 3 at a random page. The first living creature you’ll see will be your Patronus.
Looks like I've got a lizard as a Patronus. That's an interesting pick :P
8. WILL YOU WIN THE HOUSE CUP?- How many pages does book 4 have? That’s how many points you’ll House have at the end of the school year. If the book has more than 400 pages it will have won the Cup, congrats!
369 points :( So close to the House Cup! 

I nominate anyone who wants to complete this book tag :)
Do you want a try at this?! Either comment below or post a link to your site with the book tag!

No comments:

Post a Comment