Monday, January 16, 2017

About Me

My name is Samantha, but Missy May has always been my favorite nickname. That's probably due to the fact I don't let many people call me by that name. I married my best friend in September 2016 and absolutely love working with children. So far, I've worked with teenage boys, pre-teens, infants, and toddlers. By the time I actually have a child, I'm going to have the mom thing down! I love reading, hard rock/metal music, and dancing in my spare time.

Now, while I'd like to say that the best representation of me would be this:

Most of the time, I'm looking like this: 

Or this: 


Which honestly, describes me the best. I'm weird, I laugh a lot, and count my blessings every moment I can. 

If there's anything else you would like to know about me, you can always e-mail me at: missymaysreadingnook@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment