Friday, April 27, 2018

Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon Prep!

Hey everyone! sorry for the long break, again :( Lift is getting in the way again, but I have been reading! My Goodreads page is more up-to-date than this blog is.

So, I'm really excited about this read-a-thon for a couple of reasons.

1) I'm actually hosting an hour of the readathon (Hour 3), so make sure to join me so I have people to talk to! :)

2) I got my hands on a few books I've been looking for a while and actually were able to get at the library!

So, what books am I looking to read tomorrow?
The Diviners by Libba Bray (I'm already a little more than half way through it)

The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon

Obsidio by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff

Red Rising by Pierce Brown

Entreat Me by Grace Draven

Cold-Hearted Rake by Lisa Kleypas

Now, I'm not planning on finishing ALL of these books, but I do what to read at least a little bit in all of them and finish Diviners and Obsidio. Check out here and at my Goodreads page for up-to-date info about my reading progress! All my links are below <3 :) Happy reading!

Goodreads profile: https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/8152773-samantha-harvey
Dewey's Hour 3 thread: TBA
Twitter: @missymaynook
Dewey's website: http://www.24hourreadathon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment