Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Read-a-thin/TBR BustAThon Read-a-thons!

So, in case you didn't read my previous post, I'm going to be participating in a lot of readathons in order to get myself back into a reading habit again. So far, I've been finding that the sprints are really helping me become motivated to just pick up my book and read for at least 15 minutes. I actually finished a book that I started almost a month ago! I was halfway through in 25 days, then got through the 2nd half in just 2! The power of read-a-thons indeed.

So, here are the two read-a-thons that are going on this week (Feb. 4-10): Read-a-thin (@readathin) and TBR BustAThon (@tbrbustathon). They both have the same goals for getting through your TBR list, which is definitely what I'm trying to do. Here's my reading progress so far:

<u><b>Sunday, February 4</b></u>
Minutes reading: 1 hr. 25 min.
Pages read: about 56 pages (15%)
Books finished: 0
Total Minutes:1 hr. 25 min.
Total pages: ~56 pages
Total books: 0

<u><b>Monday, February 5</b></u>
Minutes reading: 10 min.
Pages read: ~11 pages (3%)
Books finished: 0
Total Minutes: 1 hr. 35 min.
Total pages: ~67 pages
Total books: 0

<u><b>Tuesday, February 6</b></u>
Minutes reading: 2 hr. 10 min.
Pages read: ~112 pages (30%)
Books finished: 1 - Akarnae
Total Minutes: 3 hr. 45 min.
Total pages: ~179 pages
Total books: 1

No comments:

Post a Comment