Saturday, April 28, 2018

Hour 4 - I actually get to read!

Okay, so my hour of hosting is over (but I might do some more sprints later on in the day if people want them) and I finally get to do some reading of my own!

I'm going to be starting off with The Diviners by Libba Bray because I've been wanting to dig back into that book for a while now. It's been getting really interesting and I just haven't had time to pick it back up, until today!


I'll add an update to this post at the end of the hour to let you know how far I get. I'll be starting on page 307 :)

Update: I read 41 pages in 37 minutes. I'm using the Bookly app to track my times. It's helping me to see my reading speed for non-e-books. According to the app, I'll be finishing this book in about 3 1/2 hours if I stick to the same reading pace!

No comments:

Post a Comment