Saturday, April 29, 2017

Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-Thon!

I've participated in this read-a-thon a couple of times in the past, but this will be my first time as a blogger. I'm not quite sure how much reading I'm going to be getting in today because Tim and I are going house hunting today, but I will do my best! Here's a list of books that are catching my eye that I  might pick up today:

Clockwork Prince by
Cassandra Clare
(planning to finish today)

A Court of Thorns and
Roses by Sarah J. Maas

Death Note Vol. 7: Zero
by Tsugumi Ohba

Lirael by Garth Nix

The Walking Dead
Compendium 3
by Robert Kirkman

The Redbreast by Jo Nesbø



























I know I'm not going to get to all of these books, but we'll just go with the flow and see what happens :) I'll post updates here every time I read and if I participate in any quick-time events, I'll post that here as well. Happy reading!


Update #1

Pages read: 62
Time spent reading: 1 hour 2 minutes
What book have you been reading?: Clockwork Prince
Books finished: 0 
Total pages read: 62
Total time reading: 1 hour 2 minutes

Update #2

Pages read: 84
Time spent reading: 1 hour 10 minutes
What book have you been reading?: Clockwork Prince
Books finished: 1
Total pages read: 146
Total time reading: 2 hours 12 minutes

Update #3

Pages read: 206
Time spent reading: 2 hours 52 minutes
What book have you been reading?: The Marriage Bargain
Books finished: 2
Total pages read: 352
Total time reading: 5 hours 4 minutes

Overall Thoughts

So, I didn't read as much as I probably would've wanted to, but I did quite a bit done AND I did finish Clockwork Prince, which was my main focus. After finishing the book, I needed to read a romance to get that silly love triangle out of my head. It was nice to have an easy read in there :) I'm definitely looking to do another read-a-thon soon, if not on my own XD

No comments:

Post a Comment