Saturday, April 28, 2018

Hour 5 - the reading continues, drowsily

So, I'm starting to feel a little tired, so I'm probably going to walk around a little bit before I settle in to my next reading session. The Diviners is definitely keeping my interest though. It's more of the fact that I woke up at 6 this morning and only got, like 6 hours of sleep that I'm feeling drowsy.

I might try to pick up a graphic novel or manga to help me move past the sleepy phase as well. I didn't get any from the library, but I do have some Bleach, Skip Beat, and Rurouni Kenshin on my shelves that I can pick from. Also have The Sandman series and The Walking Dead Compendium 3 that I still need to get to. We'll see what happens :) Stay tuned for an update on my reading progress for this hour!


No comments:

Post a Comment