Sunday, February 4, 2018

When a week turns into 7 months

So, it's been a while. Moving into the new house definitely took a lot more time and energy than I thought it would. Once we were settled in, I realized just how little time I have now to read between work, commuting to/from work, and basic necessities. :/ It wasn't until November that I really started reading again by re-reading The Stormlight Archive by Brandon Sanderson. I got through the first two and Edgedancer, then started tackling Oathbringer. When I started tackling Oathbringer, I started into another reading slump. I've been slowly working my way out of it, but it has me in the middle of about 5 books right now. 

So, to get back on track I'm participating in some readathons and hoping I can finish up the books that I've started. I'll be posting my progress on those readathons and also provide some information so you all can participate yourselves! 

Overall, I'm sorry for such a long hiatus, but a huge life change like moving always knocks me off my game. Here's to hoping I can get back on course!

No comments:

Post a Comment